Home

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Let's stop feeding the dust bunnies little dust carrots.

It's been a long time since I've written a letter. Or even a nice long email.

I used to really ramble on in letters and emails. Describe what I was doing. Where I was. Where I wished I was. What I wished I was eating where I wished I was. How the animals around me would react when I ate what I wished I was eating where I wished I was.

And now there is nothing.

My brain feels like it's sitting in a little corner of my loft, gathering dust bunnies that leap and dance and merrily play whilst I sit far away being pathetic and devoid of both brain and little brain vacuum cleaner.

Imagine that. A brain vacuum cleaner. You stick it in your ear and it sucks all the metaphorical dust out. It makes the brain shiny and happy and functional. Then we can gather all that braindust and mix it with confetti and sparkles and throw it at our enemies while saying Happy nooyear! So what if it's not nooyear? Why can't we celebrate bros?

Let us deploy people to study babelfish technology and use it to power brain vaccum cleaners. Kickstarter would explode.

This feels nice. Braindust and babelfish. Away dust bunnies, off with you. Don't cry, I am made of sterner stuff than that.

6 comments:

Deepak Gopalakrishnan said...

I love it when you type after smoking up.

Mens partywear suits said...

I hardly ever write comments on blogs, but your article urged me to praise your blog. Thanks for the read, I will surely favorite your site and check in occasionally. Cheers.

Rajdeep said...

nice post...
http://www.temperaturecalibration.in

dib said...

70you get the loveliest, politest spambots.

subasish biswal said...

Get your Summer Collections with over 50% discounts now!!! http://www.shopclues.com/index.php?

dispatch=products.search&company_id=69063&search_performed=Y

fifa14.vipmmobank said...

Gamers who would like everything should be able to pick up a Special Edition with the video game inside SteelBook presentation which will include a pair of sewed areas and many types of nine benefit tools.To get more on the game, check out GameSpot's newest survey associated with Resident Bad: Function Raccoon Metropolis.
Fifa 15 coins PS3

Fifa 15 coins XBOX