Home

Friday, August 23, 2013

Vanilla vanilla yum yum

So everyone keeps asking me what it's like to be married. They ask me with bated breath, expecting either stories with violin scores and muffled lovemaking as background music, or stories about throwing of chappals and wall rattling arguments. 

It's just.. life. There's about as much change in it as you feel when you go from age 12 to 13, when you expect the teenage fairy to give you your big girl tiara and proclaim you ready to deal with all matters pertaining to high school scandal and romance.

Life now has on demand cuddling. Life is good :)

*
It was bit of a bummer to be thrown back into Bombay from Bali though. Bali had clothing optional, footwear optional, if you felt a bit tired you dunked your head into the sea that's always right there being ridiculously annoyingly blue.

We went scuba diving and volcano climbing and paddy field walking and it was so fabulous yaar.

*
Now I have the regular and the mundane which is actually a lot of fun. Now I have buying exotic cheeses and boiling milk. Now I get to have my own bar and pour my friends a drink when they come home. Now I am thinking of getting a kitten. Stay tuned for the next episode of the most vanilla reality show ever.

5 comments:

wagla_aka_batman said...

Throw the exotic cheese in the boiling milk and enjoy some fondue.

The Grim Reefer said...

I was wandering around on random blogs & came across this delightful little essay. Thank you for a smile.

Punvati said...

@TGF- Thank *you* :)

aborrowedbackpack said...

Kitten. Wow! adopt one. super fun they are!! :D

dips d said...

Get your Summer Collections with over 50% discounts now!!! http://www.shopclues.com/index.php?dispatch=products.search&company_id=69063&search_performed=Y