Home

Monday, June 10, 2013

Disjointed life update.

While I perform stern and propah grownup activities such as looking for houses and buying a Raymonds suit with a faine looking man, the clouds they rain merry merry on me.

***
I've seen only 3 houses till now but even that much is spectacularly depressing. Reams of desolate poetry has been written about the Bombay real estate scene, for it is a ruler most fickle and fierce. My new job has ensured that I am happily broke and every time a broker states rent rate, my newly relocated heart it plummets and weeps.

Hopefully a home shall soon be found which I do not have to sell any limbs for. A home which gives a warm yellow glowing feeling inside, a home which feels like your whole world once you're in it.

***
I have a recently concluded trip to Turkey with my best friends, a shiny new job, and an upcoming wedding. I'm very happy.

Best of luck to meeee.

3 comments:

SannoySpeaks said...

:) - Joining you in adding to the good wishes.

Punvati said...

Thanks Sannoy. :)

dibs said...

read this and forgot to say- nineteen days :-)