Home

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

*muah*


I got a haircut again because Bombay has turned into a giant sauna and there was hair everywhere and I was starting to resemble an unhappy sheepdog. But now I look like a rather sad, chubby little boy. My height, broad shoulders and giant feet don’t help matters. Maybe I should ride this phase of the hair-from-hell out by wearing baggy pants and faded black band tshirts.

I’ve used this blog for many things, to do useless tag-5-people posts, to be embarrassingly emo, as a dream diary and, for a brief period, to actually try improving my writing. It’s finally been reduced to a dozy record of not-very-important events in my life. I’m just very loath to let the blog die. I’ve abandoned too many hobbies and activities in life and out of a sense of duty itself I want to keep this 7 year old (whoa) blog alive, albeit miserable.

I’ll go practice making kissy sounds at girls now.

11 comments:

Kedar Shukla said...

Keep Writing, You won't regret that ever in your life!

Divita said...

Here's to keeping this blog alive and kicking; I'm commenting after almost 4 years I believe.

PS: My hair looks sad too.

Amby said...

Don't stop. Ever. It's your solace. Most times, mine too.

Punvati said...

@Kedar- Yeah :)

@Divita- Gosh it really has been ages.
May the force be with your hair. Really.

@Amby- You still read this? :) How've you been?

Amby said...

we really should meet up!

Punvati said...

We should :)

korak datta said...

Don't let it die.
Atleast u can tell ur grandchildren to go read ur blog ;-)

Punvati said...

:)

Long Time Reader said...

To prove that I'm not a robot asking you to keep writing the blog, your blog wants me to "Type the two words:" and so I did. 'Spank Nudel'. And then I did.

Punvati said...

@LTR- First a *muah* then a spank nudel? I think my blog is hitting on you. Go for it.

Nupur Chaube said...

wow!! great blog!!