Home

Monday, February 27, 2012

Mad haven.


Because my life is so hot and happening right now, I spent my weekend with my turtles. They've almost become the size of desert plates and I kept wondering how they would feel if I put them on the floor and put a dollop of ice cream on their backs. Speedwalking ice cream that snaps at me occasionally. This is like a dream I once had. In that one, I vanquished the evil desert by eating it, after eating my way through a sponge cake prison.

My sad ass fitness regime is getting to me.

I saw Jodi Breakers last night. It was the most awful thing I've seen for a long long time. Ah Madhavan... my dear sweet Madhvan. That adorable man who could not look more like a paavam South Indian boy if he tried was wearing shirts that looked like tablecloths and a preposterous tiny hat on his large chubby head and was trying to be a stud man. Cavorting with bikini clad ladies and running his hand up impossibly toned thighs. Shudder. The highlight of that movie was when he stopped trying to be a playaa and lapsed into his cute Tamil boy accent. "I don't believe in lou", he said as everyone fell in lou with him right there.

What a brain hemorrhage fest.

Why do these movies end up making obscene amounts of money while they slowly kill every remaining brain cell of the large audience that watches them? Why do these movies even get made? I barely watch Hindi movies anymore but the last one I saw that was remotely bearable was Dhobi Ghaat. It wasn't completely ridiculous. That is all. That is all I look for anymore in any Indian movie. 

6 comments:

shirin goel said...

superb…
mumbaiflowerplaza.com

Miniscule-thoughts said...

lol! Dare you to watch "Will you marry me?"

Punvati said...

No way :O

Varsha said...

Hey! Found you on India blogger .. Tagging u for a post! Hope u complete it :)

hyd said...

Brilliant stuff!
hyderabadonnet.com

Virender said...

Excellent post!!! i like ur blog thanks yaar sharing with us