Home

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Because even the Terminator wala Arnold fellow was once called Chotu. Maybe.

My office has finally gotten around to giving me a 2012 calendar. I have proudly kept it next to my computer and circled this month’s holidays on it. The January page happens to inform me in squiggly blue and grey letters that "Well arranged time is the surest mark of a well arranged mind."

With cunningly cunning foresight, I had already thought of this way before my calendar took the liberty of telling me. *drumroll* I had bought a yearly planner. Such grand plans I had. I will make to do lists, I will arrange my appointments properly, I will get so much done! Productivity FTW and all that. I started by noting down some birthdays that I can afford to forget only if I want a month long guilt trip. With this preliminary prep done, I got down to "planning".

Unfortunately, all this comprises of is noting down what to google for and download after I get home. The only indication that this arranging time business is working is that every morning, when I reach work, I dutifully set aside a few minutes to cancel what I was supposed to do the previous day from that page and add it to todays page.

From February onwards, I shall work on “taking charge of my attitude” because the squiggly letters command me not to let someone else choose it for me.
**
A few days ago I showed my parents the Benny Lava video. My mother was the epitome of :|. My dad laughed so hard I thought he would cry.

Then again, my dad watches nothing on TV but the news and Mr. Bean. Because he’s awesome.
**
My baby turtles are full comedy. The one I named Bazooka is an introvert and tries his best to hide under a giant rock at the first sign of movement. The one I named Nano because he was so minuscule when I got him is slowly turning into a tank. He tries to eat everything he can see, which includes air bubbles, the filter in the tank, my fingers and Bazooka.

One never stops panicking and one is a turtle shaped vacuum cleaner.
<3

4 comments:

Bhargavi said...

Did i read that right- baby turtles! whoa! btw, how have you been?

Punvati said...

Hello! I just got them a few months ago. They are supercute. :D

Sindhu Shankar said...

Shit, I need to note down those birthdays. Also, updated pics of Bazooka and the tank...er...Nano, please.

Anonymous said...

watzis and Le Doood!

like the K.Jo said, We Are Family.