Home

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

May the four be with you.

I wish I knew graphics and animation, for the sole reason that I could actually make whatever my thrift shop of an imagination throws at me.

Yesterday I was staring at the number 4000 in a contract. In my head, the background turned white with swirls of black. The horizontal line of the number 4 curled into a finger, beckoning those zeroes to come to it. In a trance, they obliged. Poor silly blockheaded zeroes. One by one (zero by zero?) they approached the 4 and the intersection between the horizontal and vertical line turned into a mouth which devoured the zeroes, one (zero?) at a time. And then, there was 4.

See. Wouldn't that make a great 10 second Youtube clip?

Booyah.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of how that Taare Zameen Par kid used to visualize alphabets and numbers.

Indian Medical Society said...

Hai. Whether we can haz your brain?

converse tennis shoes said...

Sounded a lot like matrix.Amazing.

eye-in-sty-in said...

your snap too looks like its going to devour the glasses ;-)

Punvati said...

@Anon- Hmm perhaps.

@IMS- Mos def. <3

@Converse- Thanks!

@Eye-in-sty-in- Haha!

eCBSE said...

It is completely out of my mind.

Lexie said...

You just made me laugh out loud, and not in a mean kind of way :). You should work on that animation thing.

Punvati said...

@Lexie :D I will see if I can wheedle a graphics savvy friend into doing something :P

love sms said...

Attractive element of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to say that I get actually loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing in your augment or even I achievement you access persistently rapidly.