Home

Sunday, August 14, 2011

How YOU doin?

So I've been away a while. And I've faced an onslaught of complaints. People grumble about why I haven't been blogging. They beg me to write. They express their sorrow at the lack of Google Reader updates. Very soon, I foresee a crowd gathering underneath my window with placards and candles, in an attempt to appeal to my sensitive side, just so I write something. I'm here only because I want to save the paper that would have gone into making those placards.

Alright so two people asked me why I haven't been blogging when I have all this free time.

I had a small accident and have been deemed out of commission for a few months. I had to lie in bed with a 3kg weight hanging from my leg for a month. As a direct result there is now a giant Punvati shaped dent in my bed.

Another direct result is that my parents are utterly freaked and are fussing over me like no one has ever fussed before. I implore you not to envy me. This just means I am on a 3 month chicken hiatus since the parentals disapprove of my animal consumption habit. That hurts more than my leg does.

I bought a Nook and am currently in lust with it. I'm reading like a woman possessed, apart from the times my family takes it from me and keeps it just out of my reach so that the invalid me can't get at it. I have a funfun family, yes?

I have started reading the Marvel X men comics. Last night I dreamt I was making out with Cyclops on Magneto's asteroid. This dream was the highlight of my week.

The maid we've hired to help my mom lug me from bed to dining table likes watching Hindi soaps. I'm totally digging why the evil mother in law with all that kajal is yelling at her sniveling bahu about making them lose the grand saas-bahu cookoff challenge. This is the shit.

I <3 him. I do. Go read his blog and tell him you <3 him too.

7 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

abey.. dhang ka likh :P

Deepak Gopalakrishnan said...

(genuflects)

Islam said...

Thank your for sharing
Allah
Islam
Muslim
civilization
Dajjal
Sura
Qur’an
Tawheed
Hadith
Messenger
Messenger of Allah

keepcloser.com said...

we invite you to join the newest social network KeepCloser.com
www.keepcloser.com

Kroswami said...

Wah wah.Much oblig-ed

Though it did take me a while to figure out what "<3" meant.

but really
I think you should join keepcloser too!

relativelytruthful said...

arre i was just going to say that if kro got trackbacks, i would want to see his reply to you.

but it was harmless. oh well

Punvati said...

@Kroswami- <3

@RT- I know! Shocking.