Home

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Anything can be made into a slow motion short film

(Happiness)
Last night, I was presented a freshly made sandwich.

"Mmm", I thought, "What a delight. Let me bite into this with great pomp and splendour."

And I did just that.

(Drama)
Just then, a hot tomato peel unwound itself from a tomato slice and landed squarely on my bottom lip. It was very very hot. Jump up and down and shake head to dislodge it kind of hot.

(Suspense)
But, unknown to me, this tomato peel was from a tomato slice that was from a tomato that was from a tomato plant that had grown from a tomato seed that had been sat on by a leech just after being sown. This soon became increasingly apparent since the tomato peel was exhibiting astonishingly leech-like abilities.

(Tragedy)
After all these shenanigans, my lip was purple and swollen

(Bittersweet ending)
It is a day later and my lip has now healed. It is now, however, unnaturally flat.

(Conclusion)
I should get around to writing my acceptance speech for the award for Most Ridiculous Accident Ever.

13 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

hehehe.. document all that you do please.. well.. not everything.. but everything possible.. oh! never mind.. good one :)

Deepak Gopalakrishnan said...

Quick. Beer. Before we lose her.

relativelytruthful said...

itwasleech?????????????

ayman said...

Thank you for sharing
Allah
Islam
Muslim
civilization
Dajjal
Sura

Friendship Quotes said...

Thank you for sharing.
Friendship Quotes
Funny Quotes
Love Quotes
Quotes About Life
Life Quotes

Anonymous said...

Thank your for sharing
Allah
Islam
Muslim
civilization
Dajjal
Sura
Qur’an
Tawheed
Hadith
Messenger
Messenger of Allah

Don't you hate it when... said...

too funny

keepcloser.com said...

we invite you to join the newest social network KeepCloser.com
www.keepcloser.com

Shail said...

Lol, I was wondering where you were going and was laughing out loud when you said about the leech-like qualities of the tomato peel. Funny presentation :)

Kathy in the Wallowas said...

leeching
the life
from the
lip of
life, I
remain
a peeling.

anything can be a film indeed. cool

Punvati said...

@Suk and Chuck- Boo. Go away.

@RT- itwas!

@bots- Boo. Go away.

@Shail- Thanks :)

@Kathy- Waah! *applause*

Adhirath said...

hmm..you got some muse girl! :P Poor tomato..why must it protrayed as the villain..I now take it upon myself to write the story from his/her point of view..boo yaa!

Punvati said...

Hah! Now you must. Please post in the comment section within 24 hours.