Home

Monday, August 02, 2010

Main hamesha tumhare dil mein rahoongi Raj.

Dear readers,

I imagine this post being read out to you in a voiceover, just like in all those movies where the male lead gets a senti letter from the female lead in which she tells him how much she loves him and how sad she is that she will never see him again.

Only, it might be slightly creepy because if you are listening to music, the music would have to unexpectedly stop when the voiceover begins or else it would be utter cacophony. If not, a sudden disembodied voice coming from nowhere might startle some of you. But not all of you. I’m sure a few of you are used to hearing disembodied voices. It’s like talking to yourself, only different.

Another problem I can foresee is that some of you might not know what my voice sounds like. For those who don’t, let me assure you I sound incredibly sexy.

Also,just for the sake of this voice emanating out of nowhere business: Lawnmower. Protractor. Valedictorian. Nihilist. Slartibartfast. Los Alamos. Fun words to hear randomly, yes?

Goodnight.

9 comments:

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

It's probably the title. My first reaction was to post your FB 'What does D stand for' quiz test results here.

raghu said...

loved it!

soin said...

i was hoping atleast for a picture of a dove or some other soap. that would make it opera stylu. free

Stupidosaur said...

I am doomed. I read 'hamesha' in the title as himesh!!!

Argghh!

Now I'll go read the posy

Stupidosaur said...

well now that I have read it, I think the best part of it was himesh :P

Stupidosaur said...

wait. Do you sound like Himesh?

Stupidosaur said...

Will Himesh's voice suddenly start talking to me?

Then I will reply to it
Noooo huzoonnnnrrrrrrrrrn! Tera tera tera shuruuuuuuuu!!!!

Stupidosaur said...

Will Himesh's voice suddenly start talking to me?

Then I will reply to it
Noooo huzoonnnnrrrrrrrrrn! Tera tera tera shuruuuuuuuu!!!!

deathwik said...

小米blog 醫療百寶箱 好食報馬仔
環遊世界365天 教育學習大不同 時尚精神
與您分享Google大小事 *BeaUtY & VogUE情報站* 出國通~阿頓blog

馬儒敗's Bookmarks 安安分享少女穿搭術s 美容保養
lesley分享天地 ☆房地產資訊佈告欄☆ 小米姐姐