Home

Friday, June 11, 2010

Re-Vamp!

I'll start off with- Look at my template! Look at it! Isn't it awesome!?

Ahem. Commence formal explanation.

People keep saying I am the global repository of the worst jokes ever. I snigger when I hear jokes that make people cringe. I get worked up and excited when I think of my next terrible joke. I'll leave the description to my loving friends, they will be more than delighted to provide crude and cruel imitations of me itching to share my latest bad pun.

So anyhoodle. Due credits for this BRILLIANT new template go to two people. Firstly, her, for coming up with the whole idea. She is also gradually progressing towards utter destitution in the humour department. For example, she recently said the following:
  • Bananas are ugly. Like pigeons.
  • I feel like I'm in a coffin. Only its *slightly* disturbing having you next to me.
  • I feel like a heater. I should be kept in somebody's room.
  • His name was... Something, something else. You know, like a name and a surname.
  • I feel so dry. It's like you can pickle me and put me in a jar.
In short, thank you Sindhu.

Secondly, props to him. The last proper template I had prompted him to say that it gave him the impression of a Hawaaian trying to go goth. So, out of the kindness of his heart and after a lot of nagging, he made me this template. Which kicks ass, to say the least. This man is brilliant. He is talented. He works (for me) for free. Somebody please give him a glamorous job and lots of money so he can stop cribbing about how he spent so much time on my template and didn't get any benefit from it. Cash or kind. So this is me being his official pimp. Give him work and/or give him some action. He is very much awesome. (At the designing bit, the rest I cannot vouch for.) Much love, Suk. I owe you a beer. Or three.

Whee!

19 comments:

St.Banger said...

i think i'm getting tired of drinking. but you can give me money. or arrange for whatever. dammit! stop telling the world what i tell you on chat.

ah well.. sorry for the delay really.. it took more than a sem to get me to design it.. what can i say.. i am a busy man :P

revelsign said...

i like!

...and forgive the firang-inspired criticisms. i bow down before the awesomeness of the template.

Punvati said...

Bang-man- Muah :D

Revelsign- I loved your "It should be Punvana" remark hehe.

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

*takes a bow*....Suk, awesome work,I'm taking the liberty of asking you to please please please please do my website also :)

Love your work

Varun said...

Okay, either you are plugging your blog or you are pimping up friends' reps! social blogging eh? :P

tripti said...

the blog looks great!!! looks like chuttis have been put to awesome use ;)

Devo said...

kickass!!

ramsub said...

awesomeness!

Divs said...

suk! nice template!

hehee... banana! errr...

Swayam said...

:D :D don't worry my humor department is in worser state of affairs...

Punvati said...

Divs- Banana?

jimi said...

oh bravo! suitably impressed.

raghu said...

hahaha its really nice.. but i have a bad feeling ull get bored of it :P but super nice :D miss punvati!

Stupidosaur said...

Sorry to break your bubble, but my jokes and puns are the most terrible!

Don't believe me? Come check my blog!

(Hehe you market others, I market myself :P)

Anonymous said...

Wow, your template is really nice and creative. I love it. I have an idea for a bad joke. What happens when you cross a muffin and a chocloate chip? You get a chocolate chip muffin!!! hahahaha. Visit my site to argue for money!
http://interestingarguments.blogspot.com/

Spaz Kumari said...

how bout you go to your settings now and change the URL of your blog?

full disconnect is happening re name and template :P

Punvati said...

I realised, but I don't want to change. Seems like too much hassle. Nah, let it be. Full peekaboo situation it'll be :P

Sorcerer said...

haha..nice post..
Loved that oneliners...brilliant.. sheer unaltered brilliance.

Deepak Gopalakrishnan said...

[his man is brilliant. He is talented. He works (for me) for free. Somebody please give him a glamorous job and lots of money so he can stop cribbing about how he spent so much time on my template and didn't get any benefit from it.]

Hahahaha! Well, well...