Home

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why manicure sets are useful after all.

Hostel life. So much more educational than one would imagine.

This, I realised this afternoon when I had to change my cooler pump and the college electrician drunkenly informed me he would "be right there madam-ji", thereby letting me know that I needn't wait up.

Which led to Wonder Girl and I deciding we had to take matters into our own hands. Electrical work commenced and my cooler was restored to perfect working condition. All with a pair of dainty manicure scissors and magically procured electrical tape.

And of course, typical to the boy species, just after we were done performing electrical wonders, a guy friend calls to ask what I'm up to. When I tell him, I get this response. "Two girls changing a cooler pump? That's hot."

Sigh.

12 comments:

revelsign said...

except for spaz towel holding assistants who, after 20 minutes sigh, scratch their head, look around the balcony and bemusedly state "oh. i suppose i should hold that up. people can see us." hmmph.

oh, that reminds me: how many girls does it take to change a cooler pump? - two. one to change the pump and another to hold the towel.

if you don't get it, you weren't there.

=D

Divya said...

Public forum Meghana!

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

You say "Why manicure sets are useful after all" like you didn't consider them useful before!

After Swiss army knives, they are the most versatile thingumajigs.

As for towel - I can imagine, not that I want to but I can.

revelsign said...

way to spell out my name perfectly, divvy. good going with the anonymity and all.

*double take*

the word verification word is torksmen? torksmen? so weird.

soin said...

so the manicure scissors underestimated in the ladies hostel? along with the kosubat its indispensable..and karab cooler will make the two girls hotter.free

Spaz Kumari said...

i'd be frightened of me if i so much as OWNED a manicure set.

raghu said...

not so hot till i read meghna's comment. haha. then super hot. hnmn. imagination is so fertile :P

agent green glass said...

manicure set!!! ooh, right next to eyelash curlers. which i suppose can also come handy. to probably talo puris or some such thing.

but yeah, guys, poor things, limited by their imagination.

St.Banger said...

sincerely, blame it on the movies

季玉 said...

性愛性交自拍走光貼走光自拍自拍性照片台灣性愛自拍影片正妹牆論壇正妹牆牆正妹薔正咩百人斬母子影片永平工商影片永平回收場永平高中做愛影片正妹照片av正妹無名相簿介紹正妹無名分享本土圖貼本土線上短片本土論壇未成年女優未成年者禁止進入未成年情色影片正日報正妹av片正妹小遊戲正妹分享正妹日本正妹自拍圖正妹相簿分享永平影片視訊辣妹亞洲情色風暴貼圖成人貼圖男同志聊天室

mentalie said...

hahaha. i'd have to agree with the boys ;)

少菁 said...

Actions speak louder than words. ........................................