Home

Friday, February 05, 2010

Hello boys

How times have changed. I've reached a point in life where I'm confident of myself, I'm trying new things, discovering I'm quite good at them to boot, my ego is nice and happy having been treated to a spa weekend, and I'm actually considering taking first steps, something I never thought I would do. No one could be more surprised that I am.

On the other hand, people think I'm a boy. Just so we're all clear, I'm not. A boy. To be precise. Three times this past month I have been told I look like a guy. A hot athletic guy. But a guy, nonetheless.

Gah. If actual straight (added for all you wise asses out there) bona fide boys did not attempt to hit on me from time to time, I might get some odd sort of complex.

15 comments:

St.Banger said...

you are a gunda :D

Divya said...

THAT does not help one bit. :|

Virus© said...

"If actual straight (added for all you wise asses out there) bona fide boys did not attempt to hit on me from time to time..."

I used to hit on you. And you always believed that I was gay/bicurious.

What does this tell us?

Divya said...

That you want to bring up the topic as often as possible and be un-closet-fied asap.

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

Dude, the title 'Hello Boys' led me to believe something else dammit :D :D

What ij ze virus story?

St.Banger said...

as far as i know, it's a story of a "hit-man" who kept missing the target[s?]. but details and exaggerations are always welcome.

soin said...

i thought that was the ultimate aim of feminism.even i thought you were going to talk of mumbai guys or something..free

mentalie said...

HAHAHAH...so what first steps are you taking, missy?

Divya said...

Ok sorry for the misleading title people :P

Virus story- He made several million attempts to hit on me in an attempt to convince either me or himself or both that he was perfectly straight. I don't think anyone is convinced. Sorry hun :D

@Mentalie- You picked up on that huh. Nice :D Unfortunately, this is a public forum and I'm far from anonymous, else I'd tell you :P

St.Banger said...

so there was a he-man, a sandman, a superman, a batman, a hitman and even a shakti-man.. now we have a missed-man?

Spaz Kumari said...

you have me.

who needs boys? :P

Divya said...

@Spaz Kumari- Quite true, quite true. Nowdays you even come to my room and make unheard of offers which make me gape. Full package deal I say.

Virus© said...

Spaz Kumari/Divya-- elaborate.

I love female brokeback stories.

Joyesh said...

Divi, I dunno what it means/shows/proves when a gurl says "don't confuse .. i am not a boy."

first steps .. hhmmm.. now, thats interesting!

**swordfishh** said...

Ok u hv short hair n no arse... but the stuff in between proves ur not a guy!! Who the hell called u a guy?