Home

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I don't even like cricket.

"Ooh aah I want my bra, I don’t know where my undies are."
No, this is not my life’s anthem. This is apparently an ad for a lingerie store. Sounds like the transcript of a Lady Gaga video to me. Props to that woman. She wears no clothes, still manages to cover up the important bits and gets away with lines like “I wanna take a ride on your disco stick”. Oh, what an image. It’s like those morbidly fascinating things which you MUST stare at. Like a gory car accident. Or the sight one of my wannabe-alpha-male friends hitting on women way out of their league. Only, in the latter case, you point and laugh. If you try that with the car accident, some people just might resent it. Unless you happen to be in the accident. In which case people will just be very worried.

Yesterday I heard the best slang term I’ve heard, ever. T20 khelna. Meaning, having a fling. What a brilliant term, boss. Hats off. Umpire wala, even. So much potential with this one.
“I’m playing the field. The pitch if you will.”
“I’m looking for a player who really knows how to handle his bat.”
“What’s needed is a man with a lot of experience with the balls.”
“A maiden over would be appreciated.”

The one type of cricket that sounds like fun, apart from India-Pakistan matches.

Ah the joy of being ridiculous. Unmatched. Un-‘match’ed. Ok, never mind.

Sometimes, you just want to communicate and let the world know you still exist. Feel like blogging with nothing to say, feel like tweeting with not even 140 characters to share. In such cases, what works best is getting slammed and communicating so much that the next day you never want to speak another word ever again.

You know what sucks? Yes? Do tell, I don’t feel like typing it out.

18 comments:

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

Dude, lines I make up and tell you randomly are not to be believed and published on twitter and your blog. Im not per se against you advertising my creativity BUT the 'Oooh aaah I lost my bra' jingle...discretion woman!

And wait wait!! Save all this till the video is done, then publicize :P

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

The original is btw....

Ooh Aah i lost my bra,i left it in my boyfriends car
why did i leave it there?because i needed to get some air
Ooh Aah i lost my bra,i left it in my boyfriends car
vroom vroom,there he goes
and oops there goes my pantyhose

my boyfriend gave me diamonds,
my boyfriend gave me pearls,
my boyfriend gave me me a kiss on the (booooo),
and all the neighbours heard,
i gave him back his diamonds,
i gave himback his pearls,
i gave him back his kiss on the (booooo),
coz i always get mine first,

Ooh Aah i lost mt bra,i left it in my boyfriends car,
why did i leave it there,because i needed to get some air,
Ooh Aah i lost my bra, i left it in my boyfriends car,
vroom vroom there he goes,
and oops there goes my pantyhose,

i lost my bra in london,
i took another off in france,
i misplaced it in timbuck too,
and all i had was my two hands,
i looked all over london,
i searched all over france,
it took all day to get to timbuck too,
and now i dont know where i am in this predicament,

Ooh Aah she lost her bra,she left it in her boyfriends car,
why did she leave it there?,because she needed to get some air,
Ooh Aah she lost her bra,she left it in her boyfriends car,
why did she leave it there,because she needed to get some air,
Ooh Aah i lost my bra,i left it in my boyfriends car,
why did you leave it there?,
because i needed to get som air,
Ooh Aah i lost my bra,i left it in my boyfriends car,
vroom vroom there he goes,
and oops there goes my pantyhose

Ooh im the Aah Ooh
im the,rockin boy your talkin to,sneaky cheeky rough in the back seat,
there goes your shirt like tweek,hey so what happens,
vroom vroom at the end of the night,
O.V.P people livin tonight,oh in the bra come back to my house
what else happens?,man she left a pair a pantyhose,
made outa things you dont know,
put up a fight,you know here she goes,

my mother,your mother live down the street,
18,19-marvel street,
every time me and my boy have a fight,
this is what they told me,
boys are rotten made outa cotten,girls are sexy made outa pepsi(x2)
if you say you really love me (inside outside inside on),
what it take for you to kiss me (inside outside inside on),
kiss me once and ill go shout (inside outside inside on),
kiss me twice and theres no doubt (inside outside inside on),

Ooh Aah i lost my bra,i left it in my boyfriends car,
Ooh Aah i lost my bra, i left it in my boyfriends car,
boys are rotten made outa cotten,girls are sexy made outa pepsi(x2)

Tamara Jabe

Divya said...

Haahahahaha I MUST listen to this song :D

Joyesh said...

T20!! kya aawishkaar hai !! :P

Divya said...

Joey, how did you land up here so fast? :) And yes, brilliant no :D

desininja said...

where can i listen to this song online?

btw nice post.

St.Banger said...

tum log bahut naughty naughty gaana suntaa.. naughty naughty cheez bhi karta kya?

Divya said...

@Desininja- Thanks. And no clue but we must find it!

@St. Wanker- We're good girls we are!

Swayam said...

:D :D Loved it... need to har the song...

Australopithecus said...

Now I HAVE to find that song.

Divya said...

@Australopithecus- In the name of public service, do post the link when you find it. :D

Bedazzled said...

lol !! plssss find the song !!!

eunoia said...

LOL...bludy amazing!
i liked ur blog. super cool. or should i say hawt? ;)

and Jane Iyenger? good one. LMAO!

Divya said...

@eunoia- Much thanks :D

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

Er... I have the song. I think. Pls to leave ur email id. If you are a tall guy with above avg IQ, facial foliage and Enfield, also to leave phone number please.

Thankyewkindly.

Divya said...

Watte subtlety. I'm away for a day and my blog turned into shaadi.com. If something works out, you're totally paying me a fee.

Rahul Saha said...

T20 Khelna? Ha! That's brilliant.

Divya said...

Hai na? I was floored when I heard it :D