Home

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Intensive rescue moisture locking lotion.

The moisturiser in front of me says it is hypoallergenic. Someone wandered by and asked me the meaning of anthropogenic.

One comment is waiting in limbo from back in the day when I used to have comment moderation and is feebly asking me to accept or reject it. I've been being staunchly cruel for over a year now. Not all those who wander are lost, Tolkien said. It shall serve some purpose, I'm sure.

My exams are almost here. Which means I should get all tense and start studying frantically. No, really, I should. And become the irritable impatient bitch of yore who would snap at simply everyone during exam time and freak them out. Rush into the mess, grab a packet of biscuits, rush out, growl at someone who dares to bang into me and grab my books again. I can't believe I miss that person.

Labouring over labour law. Wanting to do so many things which I do not have the time for. Castles in the air that are helium light which speed away before one can dwell on them. Blog template is boring. Must spruce it up. Am full inspired by this chick who really does not need any more traffic that she's already got, but I'm linking her anyway.

Gallons of coffee are whispering out to me tantalisingly. I give in and go over to the dark side. Really, very dark with lots of sugar. Nothing else keeps me up.

12 comments:

ramsub said...

btw, you are becoming that person you think you are not. I miss the old you.

This post reeks of exam phobia for you, not your usual style at all.

also sinnis blog rocks. must do something about own blog.

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

Thanks for the praises and the link and traffic :)

Enna scene. Like you are working anyways. Getting pissed with one laptop because it does not have tweetdeck and changing to own laptop does not come under 'labouring' except if you count passing the laptop and loss of breathe in the process :P

But Im glad you arent freaking out really. Yet.

St.Banger said...

man.. that blog template is gonna bring about some restlessness in the lives of millions of ppl alrt [if it already hasn't done so].. just like some female brought about the "mural-revolution" sometime back, this template is gonna start a "blog-template redesign revolution"

i saw a hint of hyper-divi.. but still to witness the real thing!
all photo-journalists [aspiring, hobbyists, professionals].. kindly capture the moment and publish / mail me the needful.. thank you :)

agent green glass said...

wow. i like this growling bitch you are talking about. i'm going through a similar phase. with the new office shit. and coffee aint cutting it for me. have started smoking nirdosh. NIRDOSH!
so an agarbatti smoking freak wishes you all the best.

Toon India said...

came here blog hopping..nice blog!!

Joyesh Shankar said...

If u do get it, ur mind is more like a program with Randomize function within a loop.... exams, it is said, often do that to humans.

Divya said...

@AGG- I had to google Nirdosh. I thought you meant Nirodh, those government issued condoms, and I was plain confused :D And thanks :)

indiegurl said...

i suppose there's no point telling you to calm down... :D

*runs away quickly*

Nigel said...

this is the point where I think would do what indiegurl did... run away :D.. all the best for your exams anyhow...

Bedazzled said...

Rock on .. who cares about exams anyways !!!

revelsign said...

zig-zams, zig-zams. tyler tutu graff the third is looking at me in a perpetually puzzled manner. it is NOT conducive to studying.

Divs said...

oh! my mum steered clear 2 months before my exams began. I used to be extremely snappy.

Its been 3 years since u know! wow!

good luck lady! don't punch anyone....:D