Home

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You are what you eat

You probably hear that all the time and go "Blech... what nonsense." Admittedly, so do I. But hey what the hell... here's something to prove it.

I like my food with loads of spice, enough to leave me gasping for breath and downing a litre of water at a go, and still continuing to eat after that.

I love chocolate. I love sweets. All to the point that at times I can think I can survive on that alone and nothing else. So much so that I can eat 4 full size bars a day, everyday.

Analogy time.. Here I go... 

I think in extremes. If I'm happy, I'm on top of the world, so much so that I make people tease me for being so overjoyed.

If I'm sad, I pretty much couldn't get more depressed, so much so that I worry a lot of people around me.

Q.E.D. (?)

13 comments:

another brick in the wall said...

so u mean to say u are spicy and chocolate sweet :P

oh yes u are scary during ur happier times as well as during ur sadder times :P

raghu said...

haha

SIM said...

Spicy and sweet... Hmm :) Nice self-observation! But if this theory is true than I am in serious trouble cos I eat everything!

Hakuna Matata said...

Spicy Sweet ... :D Nice!

If u eat carrots will u be orange? Apparently yes. Mebbe I shud try it - matching matching with my blog template.

Btw, if we were what we eat, wouldn't we all be Maggi?!

Divya said...

@Brick- Scary when Im happy?!?!?!

@Raghu- :P

@SIM- Oh ditto.. Im a total foodie.. Just randomly said this... If i were properly what I ate I would be a brown slab of cocoa :P

@Hakuna- Yikes.. this place does wreak havoc to our hair but yellow greasy strands? :S
:P

the hoverer said...

hmm... sweet and spicy...or are we just talking about the stark contradictions... on another line of thought maybe you have to have the spice to balance out the chocolate if u dint then maybe you'd become what you eat, a darker shade of brown and you'd be soo sweet u'd be diabetic...

and totally agree with brick... scary as hell when sad... scarier when angry..... and not so much but scary when happy also especially beyond the thresh hold limit for more details on scary when happy

http://hoverer.blogspot.com/2008/09/laughter-is-best-medicine-but-what-when.html

Abhi said...

Interesting! :D

Didn't see where was the analogy? Or how it fit in though? :P

'j' said...

Ok as soon as i read this post i read your profile to see if we shared the same sunsigns or something... coz thats me totally...

:) will be following your blog.

Divya said...

@Hoverer- :P

@Abhi- U dint? really?

@J- Hey there! fr the sunsign.. no not the same.. im a saggi... and thanks :)

viswasundar said...

hey .. what about "you are what you drink"? ... and what if u drink everything? does that make u more versatile?

the hoverer said...

not to sure about versatile but u sure will be more vulnerable

ACTION-REACTION said...

hare wa........

Ritesh Saurabh said...

cute funny thought :)

i liked ur sense of humour.