Home

Friday, June 06, 2008

All in all it's just Another Brick in the Wall

Normal conversations with Another Brick in the Wall: *

Convo 1
Me: Saw the perfect girl for you on the train. Was sitting opposite me for an hour. Oh well, she just left.
Brick: You did get her number right? You did tell her about me right? Cos if not, I don’t want to hear about such things…
Me: Let me describe her… Short, thin, very curly hair, wearing a rock tshirt, tattoo on her left wrist, head banging away to her Ipod… Sounds perfect for you na? :P
Brick: Whaaa… I’m already in love with her. What are you doing to me? :(

Convo 2
Brick: When you going coming to Mumbai?
Me: 3 weeks or so…
Brick: Hope you have talked to some girls in your college about me… done your propaganda and all… Worn that billboard around your neck saying that your nice sweet brother is single and ready to mingle…
Me: Of course. 2 guys were interested. None else. Sorry…
Brick: Damn… Try harder next time… Well… do the guys look good then?
Me: ………………………………………………………

Convo 3
Me: So how was class?
Brick: Oh I saw this really cute girl!!
Me: So did you talk to her?
Brick: Ummm… No… but I did talk to this other girl so I wouldn’t trip over my own jaw as it hit the ground when I looked at the cute one.
Me: Big surprise… Like I keep saying… You cannot flirt for nuts…
Brick: I can too! I was flirting with the other girl ok…
Me: What did you say?
Brick: We…ahem… talked about office life and how frustrating and hazardous it can be…
Me: I rest my case…

To make this wannabe-flirt-but-actually-shy-sweet-nincompoop happy and embarrassed as hell, all gals and interested guys contact him here. My work here is done. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
* All conversations here have been exaggerated. He’s not actually that much of a nincompoop or that boring. Just hilarious.

10 comments:

another brick in the wall said...

wtf! you are so sued :P

the hoverer said...

go on brick sue her, i'l fight ur case voix ;-) hehehehe and if voix wants to fight her own case then iim fine with supporting brick also ;-)

another brick in the wall said...

ya ya... now the entire world gang up against the poor me.. this is the thanks i get for my invaluable contribution towards the idea of developing the football field into something "productive" for you kids :P

Adhirath said...

ha ha (i seriusly dont know wht to say!)..all i can say is from the next time id be extra cautious of what i say to voix..u never know what might cum up here!

Divya said...

1- the name is divya! Not voix! :(
2- na adhi this was reserved fr the brick.. God knows he deserves it :P

**swordfishh** said...

Haha... Cute post...
But yea... I agree with Adhirath!! Now I'd better watch out! ;)

Divya said...

Abbe... Not making fun of Another brick in the wall would be sacrilege.. he begs for it... he demands it... Adhirath asks for it too so he MIGHT be in danger :P but you?? I'd be too scared :P

Adhirath said...

WHAT?! oh k, this is too much!! im officially giving you the pout now! :o (i think thts close)..and like i said, now at least i know its safe to shut up when divya is around..and im sorry, i thot u like voix..my bad!..and also, when the hell have i asked for such treatment! now toh ill be overtly cautious of wht i say to u! :P

Divya said...

haaaaaaahahahahahahaha :D
adhi... muah!! :D

another brick in the wall said...

yea.. this is the thanks i get for entertaining divya ramesh

take the advantage of my silence.. go on go on.. the day i start talking.. the world shall be my audience and then thou shalt not be spared ms. divya!