Home

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Height of restlessness: Part II

There's so much to do in life... So much to see, so much to learn, so many places to go... It's such a huge world out there with so many people doing unfathomable things that you might want to do, only you never thought you would want to do those things, that you could, that you should... You've hardly made a dent in the world or any of the things that there are to do. You might not be sure at all about your future (I'm certainly not) but there exist times when you just don't care! But I've heard so much of the things people have done that I could have done and have wanted to do, that it makes me want to rush out there and start now! Sample everything the world has to offer! Or at least, what my city has to offer... I live in Bombay, the most "happening" city in the country. And I've seen practically nothing of it.

I want to go for plays. I want to go for concerts. I want to go for drives by the beach at night. I want to learn how to play more than 4 notes on a guitar. I want to go to a karaoke bar. I want to see people going crazy in a good way. I want to do different things...

Well something new... I typed this one out on a Blackberry... The internet really is the best invention ever. Better than sliced bread. Why is sliced bread supposed to be the best invention ever anyway?

4 comments:

another brick in the wall said...

yea.... there are million things i wanna do.. can do will do :).. wanna join?

Divya said...

:)

the hoverer said...

1. the internet is not the best invention ever and this comin from me wud be a surprise but i actually mean it, i think the best invention ever is not an invention.
2. let down ur hair spread ur wings and fly like the wind and there will be no fetters (if u think there are none which is far from reality)
3. to find out why sliced bread is considered to be the greatest invention slice bread.

Divya said...

1. yes. very surprising. what is then?
2. .....
3. convenient sure.. but the best invention??