Home

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Where am I?


Maybe I am like this because of recent events. I do not know. Whatever it is, it’s scary.

I'm seeing the world with new eyes, in a whole new light. It's like I'm seeing it for the first time, instead of for 19 whole years. Everything around me seems new like I'm not used to anything here. Like it has cropped up suddenly and I get surprised by it but I'm supposed to know what it is so I make an attempt to remember. Like I've been abducted by aliens who ran tests on me and plopped me back here to observe me and the tests have made me woozy. Like a lizard that strays into a rave party and gets shocked as to why humans are suddenly floating. Like an iguana to whom just inquired to about the wine as Douglas Adams might say. And it's worrying… it is… Me and a couple of people around me seem to have noticed something is not fully right with me and again, I know not whether these are because of recent events, but it seems highly unlikely, but would be a perfect answer to everthing aforementioned. And though it may sound like I’m reborn again and have a chance of redemption blah blah... It's not all pleasant... I think about things I never thought of before, analyse things I did and people did in a different way than before, care about things I didn't care about before and not care about things I cared humongously about before! I'm constantly surprising and at times, scaring myself.

Help :S

6 comments:

another brick in the wall said...

you are scaring more ppl than just urself

another brick in the wall said...

umm.. help :S

Faraz said...

been readin your blogs for quite sometime now...you write pretty well...nliu, jodhpur, i assume...the whole euthanasia thing, i had prepared a report on it, a couple of years back...for a college project...which year are you from?
Faraz, Final Year, Symbiosis Law School

Divya said...

Thank you :)
yes im from NLU Jodhpur.. second year now almost done... oh i love the topic of euthanasia.. ive made a constitution as well as sociology project on it till now

raghu said...

don't drink and drive, get high and fly :D

hmnmm... hmnnm

Divya said...

We discussed the "recent events" once.. I said I would elaborate later.. still to come... it was WIERD i tell u... hey and i flew high too once remember :P