Home

Friday, February 16, 2007

Here I am...???

I’m tired… it’s strange... When I’m tired in this way (which is physically tired plus a tad of recovering from mental exhaustion), and going about my day as I usually do, I get a really unreal feeling. I feel I don’t belong. I feel I’m not even here. Then I realize I am and I get a start and wonder- Why am I here? What am I even doing here? It’s like I just woke up and realized “Oh, all that was true!!” I wonder why people talk the way they do… why people think they way they do… why people are the way they are… It’s utterly baseless... I just feel like I wasn’t here till now… some mere wisp of a shadow of my existence was and now that I’m here in toto, it’s going to take some getting used to… So I sleep… and when I wake up I’m the “me” that I was before, till the next time…

8 comments:

another brick in the wall said...

aah! the old div is back! yeeeeeee.. ths is so much so much like ur older posts u kno.. whn u start thinkin like me :P

another brick in the wall said...

ok.. jst realized the waste of comment tht i'd typed previously.. but well.. this is how all ur earlier posts were n i felt so excited whn i read ths.. tho its not a very happy post.. its the "vintage" trademark a confoooosed divya post.. and so i was smiling after i read it :).. yeeee.. u havent changed! u r still the same weirdo.. hehe.. :P

yeah.. i dont make much sense.. cz ur insomnia's got passed on to me somehow :S

Exigo Animus said...

ya ur here re..hw many times will u ask us the same ques..???
:D
heheh..ya vintage divya!
u noe wat feyman says abou all dis philosophical ques?
ill tell u
its a huuuge philosohical debate abou existence..u noe i cant prove nethin exists.. n i cant prove nethin dnt exist.. so a student asked feynman abou it
feynman said .. all dis is jus philosophical nonsense.. as long as the food(which exists or not) tastes good n is enuf 4 my hunger..who cares if it exists?
let the philosophers thinka abou it!

Divya said...

Haaw...
Abbe i thought i was the Feynman freak here.. how did this happen!!?? Hehehe good good, Feynman rocks!! The coolest scientist ever, in close competition with Einstein of course...
Well I'm not debating existence here... i think i covered that in some earlier post.. the "Am I..." waala post...
And as for letting the philosophers think about it, what are we there for!?? this is how philosophers develop babe and there's nothing, abso nothing that you think about that you should leave to someone else,... you can twist and turn it to make it apply to you!!
:D

Exigo Animus said...

yay!
shit not fair..im here 2 think abou nothin n i thot id kick u otta competition.. but nah..sart gal.. u understood my motives!

Exigo Animus said...

yaa dnt evr let sum1 else think 4 u..makes sense.. good ull make a good lawyer.. my futures bright!

Divya said...

Hahahaha! Thank you thank you...
*Big bow*
:D

raghu said...

ya so is mine..im all geared up 4 future criminal..sooooooo many lawyers!
n sooo many good ones!
haahah!