Home

Friday, September 01, 2006

It!!

The other day, I saw It!

On being pointed out by my friend, I bent over to stare intently at something crawling on the ground. It was a bright red insect, shaped like a barnacle, slightly hairy.. scuttling about on sturdy legs, very distinct against the sandy ground.

While I was being fascinated by this, another friend came along and cracked a very silly joke which implied that just because I had lost my brain did not mean I had to look for it so intently on the ground. Yeesh… But since then, that joke has been withstanding and every time someone sees one of these things, they refer to it as my brain crawling on the ground.

Oh how hilarious!! But come on.. nice analogy.. You could think of my mind as sometimes languid, sometimes vivid, sometimes running in all directions, sometimes jumping from one place to another, and sometimes actually quite interesting to observe, but only to those silly enough to actually stop and examine it...So hey.. If my mind is the red insect, so be it!! :D

4 comments:

sun4none said...

ohhhh....thats where "insect brain" comes from! hmmm :P

Marc said...

Must be a krikkit, eh?

Divya said...

@SUn- you should know:P

@Marc- Hehehe good one!

Kunal said...

Trust me..... brains look uglier otherwise...