Home

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Goodnight all...

Green Day sang “Wake me up when September ends”. The song itself didn’t do too much for me but the topic- bang on! September is absolutely the worst month of the year and I’d be oh-so glad if I could sleep it out each and every year, this year included.. (Oh the crunch has already begun) That’s not such a bad idea actually, I think I will.. In fact, all those who feel this way should. And I’m sure there might be some other people who do so as well so it can be a nice snooze fest! All September haters, all asleep together.. in hibernation.. What a nice thought… People bonding in a way previously unthought-of!

All right, what’s with me today?! I think I’m too sleepy- hence the above gibberish. But one thing’s for sure- this year, someone please wake me up when September ends!

14 comments:

sun4none said...

ok man.. i'll do that.. guess 5.30 am, the usual time.. thik hai na? :P

kaushik said...

september ne kya galti kiya???

BTW thanks for visiting my blog!!

sneha said...

ahhh someone please wake me up too!!

Divya said...

@Sun- Make it 4.. :S

@Kaushik- Oh man.. Lets just say September has NOT been kind to me and leave it at that...

@Sneha- You go gurl!! Ok do you actually hate September or you just saying that? And if so, why?

sun4none said...

div.. 4?? pagal hai kya? mereko sone de! :P

KarthikPrabhu said...

hmmm...let me try!!

raghu said...

sotru sotru..kitna soyegi be!

sneha said...

oh.. iam saying it because september is turning out to be a real hectic month with exams going on, completion of other stuff pending.. lot of work..all this makes me fall asleep!!

raghu said...

nethin wrong?
y no new posts?

sun4none said...

abey raghu.. div's sleeping man.. dont disturb her sleep :P.. hope her disappearance's now justified :P

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!!

Anonymous said...

septs dun n ovr wid... nw wake up gal!

mandork said...

someone get her a calender plz.....

shruti said...

well u happy to be awakened...
september ended sumtime bak...

hws oct treatin u? ;)