Home

Monday, May 22, 2006

Timesick

I’m timesick.. Just as homesick means missing home, I miss a previous time, last year to be precise.. This same time last year.. I want it back.. May sound strange considering how hectic and troubled it was back then (or not, considering the turmoil I’m in right now…).. At that time, I was running around with loads of classes, studies, the works… now I’m as free as a bird with my exams behind me.. Makes me realize that one simple thing can make that tumultuous time seem enviable.. and when its gone, you realize how much it meant to you, and though you want it back, you have to learn to live without it… It hurts when you remember those times and realize you can't have it the same way and albeit painful, I'd rather miss it now than to have never had it, because it has altered me as a person in so many ways that I can't even contemplate how I would be without it, or want to have remained the same! When the recession started, I was crushed.. but I’m learning to deal with it and eh.. all for the best, right? Yeah right....


6 comments:

nandu said...

hey div,you've got amazing potential!! really hard to believe that you are only a teen! ur writings are so mature, but yet so close to home, i mean anyone can relate to all the blogs u've written! everyone has the same thoughts, but only a blessed few can express them ssooo BEAUTIFULLY in words!.never realised that you think so deeply!!!! totally blown of my feet wid ur writings ya!! keep up the good work!! oh and about that posthumous(hope i spelt it right) fame we were talkin about, forget about it!! you'll be noticed even when ur alive!!!! hahahahah!! take care!!

anil said...

take a break.. come visit the big apple..

nishu said...

feel sorry and happy for you. u express nicely go ahead girl i love to hear from u

raghu said...

http://davidh-n.blogspot.com/
http://punya.educ.msu.edu/punyaweb/ambigrams/

u shud njoi the ambigrams there

E said...

I feel the same way, hense my last entry.

Divya said...

Nandu- "Blush blush"!!!

Anil- Love to.. sponsor me, won't you? :D

Nishu, Raghu, E- Thanks for your comments!