Home

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Dream on...

I have amazingly strange dreams.. always.. since the beginning.. Here’s one I had quite a while ago and it’s so hilarious and bizarre that I’m posting it here..

I’m in my living room, and in my room is a black panther. Now don’t worry, nothing’s wrong.. It’s normal that it’s there.. I guess it’s part of the family.. Then suddenly we’re at this huge outdoor party, being held at ‘The Classroom’ (a la Rang de Basanti). I’m having a nice time with my friends, but the panther is here for another reason.. It needs a loan of a large amount of money. It approaches an influential person- Maneka Gandhi. They enter a room and leave after a long time, apparently having discussed numbers. Then we’re home and it’s a few days later. Same position as before; I’m in the living room and the panther in my room. I get a call from Maneka Gandhi who is absolutely livid. She rants about how she would not give the panther the loan because some shady deals have been uncovered and says that she would report our panther to the authorities. Now I’m supposed to convey this news to the panther, which I don’t want to do since I’m terrified of it and its temper. I approach it tentatively and it asks me for any news on the loan. Now I’m scared stiff here, so I say that the loan has been approved and there’s no problem since there were numerous witnesses to the discussion held with MG. Then it gets furious so I try to close the door and I succeed, only to have it come out from the crack beneath the door… Then I think my dad came in and placated it...

Huhhh?? Hahahaha!! Yes it’s weird, yes it’s implausible.. but these are the types of dreams I get! Admittedly, this was one of the more unusual ones… But it sure is colourful!!

6 comments:

Anshu Anand said...

It sure is weird !But,I guess every dream is weird ...you can't have normal dreams ...it has to be unreal for being a dream ...but,that one was funny & interesting ...Panther & meneka gandhi ...I guess ...meneka gandhi should have approved the loan :))..

catch 22 said...

Thats the nature of dreams, defying logic :)

blade said...

Nice blog! Its my first visit i guess.....
But then do dreams never have any form of connection to reality....?

raghu said...

abbe.....u r obsessed wid memeka gandhi!!!!
k not obssesed but u chat abou her n aila u deam abou her 2.....!!!!!

nishu said...

im amazed. i bow down to the wierdest of all dreams(atlest till what i have heard

Divya said...

Thank you all.. I know exactly how wierd it is!:)

Haaw! Raghu, dude, relax.. It's a one off thing!!