Home

Monday, April 03, 2006

I'm always at my window.. now you can see why.



This is the view from my window...one picture at noon, one at twilight. Not quite as divine as the sight described previously, but still gorgeous. This is the rustic part of Juhu beach, not seen or talked about too often.. 'Tis a beautiful sight.. the fishing boats, the trees and, to top it all, the lighthouse... far in the distance blinking away all night, every night, the red beam of light cutting through the darkness... Gives me such a peaceful feeling to just sit and stare at this light and forget anything and everything.. Love my view, love the sea!

4 comments:

Wojtek said...

Wow! What a view. I envy you. And today it is snowing again here in Europe.

Marc said...

Amazing! You remind me of my sea... I haven't been there for long now. Miss it all...

raghu said...

licky U.....:(

sun4none said...

i miss it.. ohh my college days.. how i used 2 bunk lectures and waste away at the beach.. and those terrible soccer matches.. where are those times!!!!